Wednesday, January 21, 2009

you are now my man on the mooni

why not..
you can tell anything to the man on the moon because whelp...its a whole different world that no one is a part of.
and that is what you are.
my fair blogger.
yanno?
im so tired of everything having to matter..yanno?
im finally on my nthn matters campaign and i just wish i werent aloneish..
but then at the same time..theres alot of things that i do, that no one else seems to think they can do..like explore a big city alone.

anyways. this isnt about me.
oh wait! it is.

so lets talk about me..
fuck you.
hahaha jk.


ive become such a monster yoe.
i kinda like it. but at the same time. id much rather be the innocent one that i was a few years ago..
now im just a know it all with manipulative urges.
but then at the same time.
i dont care, fuck it. haha this is me now. and nthn lasts forever.
besides! i believe im doing perfectly fine. aside from the constant self conflict that i have going on over certainX <--totally cut myself off! ~)
done.

so anyways..
thank you for listening

No comments: