Tuesday, April 24, 2007

yeah, so..its 4.24.07 at 4:19 am

and im blogging..because im awake and i sleep isnt really in the -repertoire- so yeah..
im lieing here watching fresh prince season one. this keeps me -sane-?
ooh dude!

a new thing of mine...the "-phrase/word-" when you see the "-...-" then thats fort of a fill in the blank thing..so instead of sounding cliche in some situations. i add those to indicate that you can put anything btwn those --'s that means the same as whatev word i put in there...bleh haha its a new thing..just to show that im not TRYING to be -cliche,corny,cheap,cheesy,fake- in some situations..im just using tha word to keep the flow going instead of thinking up a more clever/brilliant/poetic word for the situation.........

ok so anyways im growing less n less satisfied with the way my life be..here in vegas..only for employment reasons.. "maybe im not applying myself" yeah fuck you too.
sorry. but idono..i just wana see what things are like in ny..just because I want to. i dont care if life's harder there or whatever negative there is to say about it..I wana experiance it..on my own. because im dan and i do what i want..fck...

i wana wake up tomoro. and have a job. be done with and passed school for the semester. have my car paid off... and just..be able to support myself successfully with no struggle..FUCK struggle.
it isnt making me any stronger.. my -drive-morale has been killed.. it started with apple..
i was on TOP...and my shit was just kicked down smashed shitted on and then ridiculed with a rejection letter..and then booted from hollister. and then nothing but unsuccess from every employer since...the list grows. and i lost it when i reformatted my pc..what is it about me that they dont like man...like really? i DO seem interested, i do seem comfortable..i seem confident but not cocky, i answer there questions right. i smile. i dont come on too strong. wtf?

anyways.i need a cam..and the Sony DSC-T20 just came out..and i NEEEED it

^isnt it gorgeous?

yeah i put off the sony a100..for reasons that i am unemployeed..so i turned it into a goal..and from a goal into a plan. while i was getting my hair cut the last time. my barber asked my sis.
"so angie..what are your goals now?" she sayd 'eh..i dont make goals anymore..just plans' and i admired that..
what is a goal? a goal is an uphill climb. and if its long term....heh thats a journey at sea with a compass but no set destination.... just an estimate. i dont like goals myself because its just something to hope for..a plan is something you can set and work on the second you set it..

and another thing i learned..came this weekend
at estephs house for kims party.. we were watching children of men..and this guy says something in the context of -faith is no good if life makes its own decisions' something in that context but the way it was worded and spoken..had much more power to it.
i dont like faith myself..yes..its good to have faith but what happens when your faith has been crushed..and then kicked and stepped on and being dragged everytime your interviewd and not called back....

anyways haha

im Dan america
and i love you. if your reading this..your cool
thank you. i wrote this for you if you know me somewhat personally.
i hope you enjoyed what ive decided to express/share for the time being..
til the next blog

keep it -Funky Fresh- eh?
well alright then!

piece outroz G

No comments: