Tuesday, April 24, 2007

wow..a double?

haha 12 hrs ago i was doing this...
my little blog tally thign sais i have lke 20 blog views today...
thats awesome! haha
anyways..
today is a beautiful day outside and i have somewhat a project due tomoro on hip hop..im taking my time jazmyn is suppose to email me with whatev shes lookin up n what not. and im..down to do whatev. hip hop is simple to talk about for about 10 minutes..

so anyways. i havent blogged in like a month yo! if you check the method. hahaha so i guess maybe thats why ive churnd out 2 today.

i want a new room.
like frilz.
i want new posters and just..a new layout. i love my room. but bobs gotten old annd i want it to resemble me a little bit more...meaning that i need a few DIFF. posters of me..the ones that have meaning to them. annd i need to clean out all the electronic NONSENSE that means the dream cast..and a few other things..i just want a new feel to it. annd it smells like fuckin.. a GUY in here..thats the only thing that comes to mind when i walk in and smell..just..stuffy..guy. haha and i purchased fabreze but its not helping me out! it does for like 5 and then its over it. haha yeh..

sooooo i finally got the 360 from kys blackass and then i have to mail it in to microsoft so they'll fix it and ill have a new xbox! haha yay...

hmm what else is on the to do list..
i need a cup yo. i have the sliding pants that has the insert for a cup but..i lost my cup! haha and it isnt smart to play with out a cup..i DO hope to have kids one day and not wearing a cup can possibly prevent that..

i watched last thursdays episode of greys today and i was very satisfied..but it seem like izzy has TOO many secrets..its cool n all but like..ahhaha its always Somethin with her..overall a pretty good episode though. and then i watched runs house and man.. his daughters are..Phew! i'd date angela..and i dont evin support long distance..haha im an idiot.
so anyways

ANNYWAYS. i hit that shit all night, and then after i ..on her
i went down to the kitchen..fixed me a couple sammiches or somethin..with Extra mayo..rrrrr pissin me off! hahahahhaha
incase your not familiar with what i was reciting above ^





that shits so funny..
so yeah..
rock music has been in somewhat of a slump lately.. cartel-chroma, killers-sams town, fall out boy-infinity on high., motion city-commit this to memory, and blink 182-" " are getting a LITTLE bit old..
panic, motion city, cartel, annd a few others need to hurry up with the creative and recording process and release some new ear candy..because the old stuff's..gettin old. haha.  and ive come to realize that well..as much as i liked them..taking back sunday isnt as hot as they were to me 2 years ago..man0man in o5..they were like Godly..hahahahha and now its like..eh..stop whining..but i still like em. but there not in favorite status anymore.
fav status consists of...the killers and fall out boy.

so theres this song by ghostface killah! called
Alex (stolen script)
tells this story about how he or alex? had the idea for the ray charles movie. and he presented it and shopped the script and got tha approval from ray charles himself.. and in the process of presenting it..his script was stolen.
the song is hott shit..doom did the beat..shit sounds soundtrackish

-Remember that Ray shit that Jamie Foxx played? That was my shit
I never got paid, they got rich off a stolen script
In ninety eight I seen Charles on the Cali strip
Showed him the copyrights, his life in the real flick
In Braille, he read it in no time
Hit me with his math, said I'll give you some more lines
Real talk, stand up dude
Said how you like Jamie Foxx to replay you? He said yea that's cool
But under one circumstance, you think he can bow my walk, flip my talk and my hands?
I said sure why not, he can imitate anything trust me this young boy hot
Shook his hand then I bounced in the limo
Grabbed my cell, bit my cigar and then rolled down the window
Contacted Stony Brook and Roberts
Told them we got it in ten ?, yo Ray Ray signed it
Now we can move on and shoot this live shit
With mad options, Paramount and DreamWorks we shop it
Or Mandalay and New Line cop it
I go and get ten mil' and blow it on the independent market
But anyway down in PF Chains, I had a meeting with this rich investor
Said they'll throw twenty million on the kid's film only if he chose the cast
He was drunk, he was talkin' real fast
So I test his mouth, laid back then I put him on blast
Where exactly we gon' get this cash?
I gotta ill Gotti Gigante connect
Wise guys that kill Bulotti, catching bodies, earnin' respect
The waiter came in a dropped off the shrimp fried rice he ordered
I said thanks as he poured my water
Then out came the veggie rolls, sesame chicken and mint tea
Rice wine had me wanting to pee
Said excuse me I'll be right back, pardon me
Grabbed his glass and he nodded to me
Skated off to take a piss, the shit felt like a nut
Got back the dude vanished, briefcase, script, and all
Ask the waiter where he go, the motherfucker spoke Spanish-


your a tard if you read that..hahahahhaah nah jp..you should download the song sucka. ya dig?

Annnyways.. my brothers getting married may 12th i guess america....
and i dont support...i dont feel he loves her in the way of marriage..im Sure he loves her..i mean theyve been together since 94..but he shure as shit aint In love with her..shit dont make no sense..i feel thaat....he doesnt see any other way out
being that hes 30 now..i think he feel that he HAS to settle..publically..
hes been cheatin on this chic since...i dont evin KNOW how long..it just aint right. but i think hes also doing it so she dont take his seeds (daughters) away..and that aint right either...
i remember a couple months ago when he was for reallly real debating it and he asked my parentals what they thought he should do..and they gave him the cold shoulder (sry babe, we don' know what to tell ya..) they know DAMN well he shouldnt do it if he aint in love with her man. but they like her..i know they do damnit. i mean that would have been a BIG influence on his decision to follow thru with it because well..i told him straight and i KNOW our sisters have told his ass str8..which is ALMOST but not enough as a parental influence.. so yeah..
may 12th. and i found out last week that im in it??????
when i agree to that shit!????
but i wana wear a tux again..i feel...-pretty- in one. hahaahhaha i want a thin one..you know like those young business type folks that have the fitted suits where the shoulders arent WAY out there and they dont look all BUFF n shit...

so anyways...hmmmm im still laying here on the sac..typing my life away.
last nights..(this mornings) blog i typed on my bed..on the ibook g4! haha the battery was burnin my ass up! but when you have the urge or the thoughts..you gotta churn em out..i cant wait for 2 years..when i'll go back n read this..
cuz every now n then i read back to my past posts. and well..i like to do it..i dont know how it makes me feel but..i like going back n reading that shit..

so cliff calls me yesterday just as im getting out of class and hes like 'aye fool, remember that one fool with the long hair, that carried the man purse around?' im like..'DAAAAAAMN! i remember the kid but Cant remember who he was!!!!!' and he was like 'ya, that fool took his life i guess last weekend' im like daaaamn yo....that really sucks..

i think it'd take alot to take a life being my own or someone elses..its sucha..-Permanent- decision your making..that comPletely isnt worth it..

anyways......i really wish that xbox 360 worked..i wana play baseball in GRAPHICS. hahahahahaha but frilz though..and madden...

i miss people..mainly just a few but there are others out there that cross my mind a little bit. just not as much as others...

ooh dude! this weekend was illish. friday i went to a hip hop show on charleston n 3rd..wtih my eldorado friends and i got a free pipe from some dudes on the stage..i was gona sell that shit for 20 dollers...20 bucks EZ but then i realized that i was my brother chris's birthday last week..so i gave it to him. he REALLLY appreciated it..that was prolly the most thoughtful gift ive given in a while...

and then earlier in the week tori contacted me about friday. her n J were goin to a 51's game and wanted me to go!!!!!! i appreciated the fact that they reached out to me. it was very nice..but i had practice and then prior plans..so i really couldnt..but still though man..haha
and then sat..was dank
but sunday. haha kims suprise party? kickback? whatev it was, was pretty fuckin successful it was me april alex josh kim marv Sean and Becca! and mike hartwell annd................................uhhh ashley and esteph....annd...i think that was it? nono! ky and his grl and buff ass fasil..hahaha it was an awesome get together. very fun..


so now this blog is so long its out of control..i doubt anybodys read all this way
its so uninteresting i just took a look at it..hahahah

thanks for reading? if you did..

til next time!
stay black

piece up


No comments: