Friday, February 16, 2007

so i read..

that you should write down everything you think would make a crowd laugh..
i started last night..im hoping i can get some good stuff down..its a really good idea..cuz i come up with plenty of material Daily..i just forget by bedtime
but anyways..i find myself once again..needing somethin new..
so LONG LIVE THE CAR CRASH HEARTS
cry on the couch til the poets come to liife
fix me in 45
anyways...the last blog was pretty good material..one ill read in 8 months..
haha this one..eh
im just laying here again..but this time. nothing on my mind

well babayy
Seasons change but people done
and Ill always be waiting in the backroom..
haha
fall out boy is amazing and some

ANYWAYS i was all up in the comp lab on wednesday right..
and i was minding my own..and being the dan i am..i notice something out of the ordinary..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
notice how..FUCKING CLOSE the guy is to the screen..hes damn near smelling the screen..and i start laughing to myself..and he was like..Seriously reading..hahaha
so i HAD to sneak a pic in..it was Amaazing..and after i did it..i was like damn..
thats SO me..hahaha and i went on with my day..

i spend alot of time alone in my room america. its almost sad..but not..
its..really..bland!
dont get me wrong! i do have a life to an extent..like today i seen ghostrider and it sucked me dry..but it wasnt THAT THAT bad..but it did suck..haha but anywaysi can have a full ass day! but at the end of the night.im in my room alone..
left for dead..to think.i SHOULD be sleeping..but eff that..i get my sleep anyways..
THIS AINT A SCEENE IT IS A OD DAMN ARMS RACE!

haircut saturday..and a new printer.haha Ill..im gona be Supah handsome again..
i get told for the 5..4 years i grew my hair out 'you'd look SO handsom if you cut your hair..' well i did..and i am Bangin..hahahaa but i still cant manage to.._____yeah you fill in the blank. haha
im cursed..

DUDE the bulletins!!!!!! wtffffff haha
the last bulletin present on my bulletin board was feb 13. 3:37pm..wtf!?
im hatin it! haha owellz.

i love my wife

my room needs a new look..bob marleys KEW but im thinkin..i should update the look..get like..the Sin City movie poster or something print a few of my works.

i could write it, better then you've ever felt it
haa petes a genius!

wowzah..now im totally wasting your time

let me say something important..
........
i dont think im satisfied with my life right now..
i have that urge to go away again..
nothing really wrong with that urge its just a sign..
New York..i still wonder if i could Concour..
is it a completely different world from vegas like people say?
i'd like to find out..thats definitely a goal of mine now..to have a successful trip to see and experiance 2 out of the 5 boroughs..
Manhattan for 'definite'
Brooklyn..Hella
i dono man..but i do know that i dont wana go there when im not ready..
by not ready i mean financially...which means i'll have to make it rich some how..
'maybe/hopefully stand up'.. yeah
ambitions..

so i just went pee..
and i the idea came up to share with you..
what happens..when i go to the bathroom after i wake up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i look at myself in the mirror..sometimes i smile..most of the time i just think..
-'so this is it-
-..another day..!-
-..time to entertain-
-..time to..live..-
-will today be different?-
and OMG that sounds SO dramatic..
but oh well..its real...haha
anyways...
im 18 man..i am living..i do fun things..i hang with friends often..everything is great..
but im just not satisfied..




exitlude:
thank you for reading yet another page of ramble..
this isnt a cry for help i promise haha..i just felt like informing the public..
once again, thank you for reading feel free to comment

-unless your TBell.. then you should prolly keep your comments to yourself on this one..i dont like what you have to say after you read my blogs..dont give me a reason to make this only for my preferred/subscribers.
thanks chump ;]

No comments: