Sunday, January 21, 2007

Vanilla Sky Quotables

theres just SO many..i had to blog it for quick access






My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me. Even in my dreams I'm an idiot... who knows he's about to wake up to reality. If I could only avoid sleep. But I can't. I try to tell myself what to dream. I try to dream that I am flying. Something free. It never works...

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

the sweet is never as sweet without the sour,

Most of us live our whole lives... without any real adventure to call our own

What is any life without the pursuit of a dream?

Look at us. I'm frozen and you're dead, and I love you.

My father wrote about this in his book. Chapter 1... Page 1... Paragraph 1: What is the answer to 99 out of 100 questions?... Money.

It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?

Doc, once you've been driven off a bridge at 80 miles an hour, somehow you don't invite happiness in without a full body search.

mortality as home entertainment?

Do you love me? I mean really love me. Because if you don't... I'll just have to kill you.

No comments: