Thursday, December 7, 2006

its hard to keep my head up

i have that unwanted feeling..
i cant get a job that i want. they dont want me
i cant get a girl i want. they dont want me
and whoever hears about my rejection or denial..
they make me seem like im the superior..
well..shit man
somethins gotta givee. before i do..
i love my friends.
all of them..but damn..shits hard. i just want a job man. something that i feel i'll enjoy working at..
apple..sony.bestbuy.radioshack.sharper image..brookstone.
hell i'd Settle for kinkos/fedex or abercrombie..
but fuck.
what am i doing wrong man?
same with females..
what the fuck is wrong with them..it isnt me according to every damnd one. all of em. 'your a great guy, you'll find the one' do you not realize that you and the next person tell me the same thing.
effin think about it. if all girls are saying it. then who the fucks going to take the damn risk?

melody did. i fucked up i wish i could go back, we'd have something damn near perfect..but i learn from my fuck ups Mistakes..just dont do it.

but unlike some ppl out there that dont deserve em i dont get 2nd chances..
in some cases A chance. (in general)
because they dont wana lose what we have..why not take the risk man. ok im too important to risk..but man come on man. i dont fight i aint jealous. im random. im fun. parents like me.
you can only have so many best friendships..

but never worry..something america wont see is me with my head down..down on luck.. im like a role model to people. 'your always on top' 'never down' 'you always see the brightside' ppl see that and they go off that 'if he can, i can'
i must stay posi..

No comments: