Saturday, September 23, 2006

runaway love

its 208 and im blogging..why? no spacific reason. im tired and not alone..uh
this song "runaway love" by ludacris..its so beautiful..
yeh.so this is danny ray's world. a car, a job and my balls..
and then you have family and friends.. im sitting here. staring at my 19 inch, liquid crystal display (lcd) suckaface.
i wana be someone diff. for a day...
someone that has a shitty life and is depressed..just a day..so then i can say ive walked in there shoes..hell or evin someone with nothing but money and no happiness.. or maybe someone whos on top of the world..im almost there. im think i only need one thing to put me on the top..you know how that goes america. haha. yeh..blah
blog-online journal-entertainment for the outside world that wonders-timekiller-hobby-part of life-a place to just type.
why would i randomly insert that? pff. why do i do have the stuff i do thats random? because!
runaway love, na na na
i think i might have lost my phone america..i dont really know..
tonight sucked actually after work..
i dono what happened it just did. i got home
reese was parked in the driveway so i couldnt get in, i had no way of getting a hold of anyone to maybe hang tonight,nothing was on tv, there was no activity on myspace, everyone was sleep..no one to evin talk to..my mc donalds sucked..the frys most def werent cooked and my hot n spicy...just wasnt what it was..
after i was finished eating..i was sitting watching tv and i just..seen myself in the same place..for the next few years to come. that would have been depressing if i'd let it get to me that way. but i decided not to when my night took a sudden turn. i just told myself "shit like this happens to people everyday..its just my turn" so hopefully i'll wake up tomoro to a brighter and better day full of..something. dont really care what just as long as it doesnt turn out like tonight. haha so yeh..i dont really want to go to sleep..i would actually like for..eff it. haha and yeh..i wish i had some cream soda jelly bellys at the moment..goh. i wonder how many words ive typed in my lifetime..i think it'd at LEAST be in the billions..nah eff that it isss! haha random..tantrum..ahah. yeh...
my hairs an ugly mess.
i miss people

No comments: